How to Display the Body Language of an Alpha Male
Watch Brad Pitt, George Clooney, or any other man who has high status and youíll observe that they move differently than the rest of us. These guys have an aura about them that they are high value and a prize for any lucky girl, and because of that, women drool over them.
You too can develop that aura, through displaying the exact same body language they do: the body language of an alpha male.
Have you ever noticed the way your body looks when youíre having the type of day in which nothing goes your way? You look down at the ground, tense your face, and fold your arms, which are all non-dominant beta male behaviors. But other times, when everythingís going your way and you feel on top of the world, you have superb body language.
1) Relax. Let go. This is the most important emotional state you can be in.
a) Donít allow yourself to feel the emotion called "worry." What is worry? It is feeling bad about what might happen in the future. However, no matter how much you worry, you canít predict whatís going to happen in the future. So why worry? It does you no good. Just let your worries go, since you canít solve any problem by worrying.
b) Breathe through your diaphragm rather than your chest. (When you breathe, imagine that youíre bringing air down to your belly. Feel your abdomen expand and contract as you breathe.)
c) Avoid nonverbal behaviors that are the opposite of relaxation -- e.g., knitting your brows, tensing your facial muscles, raising your shoulders, and fidgeting.
d) Relax all your muscles and slow down all of your movements. Imagine youíre walking through a swimming pool when youíre moving.
Alpha males, except on the rare occasions that thereís a pressing emergency, move unhurriedly, as if they are in control of time. Beta males are nervous and make rapid, jerky movements. This is solved through the swimming pool visualization, since it will make your movements slow and fluid.
e) Relax your eyes and eyelids. Beta males hold their eyelids open because they are so nervous. Their eyes flitter and dart all around. Instead look straight ahead of you. Only give someone your attention if they interest you. While youíre out and about, do the affirmation to yourself, "I am sexual, I am relaxed, and I am in control."
f) If someone wants your attention, move your head slowly.
2) Feel masculine and powerful. Visualize that you are a masculine man. Do things in your life that make you feel macho, such lifting weights and working out with a punching bag. Along with exercising, take care of your health by eating right and avoiding all junk food.
3) Realize that you are a man of high value. Focus on your qualities and ignore your deficiencies. Be as arrogant as you want in order to develop massive confidence. Think thoughts such as, "I am the greatest" and "People are lucky to have me in their lives." Treat people as if they are already in awe of you before they have even met you.
4) Feel comfortable in your own skin. An alpha male is happy with or without any particular woman, since he views women as sources of fun in his life -- no more and no less. Take the mindset that of course women want you, but itís no big deal either way.
5) Spread out your body. Take up space with your arms, legs, and chest. Keep your neck straight with your back so that your head is held high. (Something that helped me get used to keeping my neck straight was removing the pillow from my bed. After all, itís a major challenge to have optimal posture when your neck is bent for 8 hours every night.)
For more advanced tips on how to use your body to project the image of an alpha male click here.
John Alexander is author of How to Become an Alpha Male ... a seduction success guide for men. Learn the 7 Step Seduction System that takes you from saying "hello" to a new woman... to sharing orgasms in bed with her... in just one evening!