How to Tell If a Girl Is Attracted
Many guys wonder whether women are attracted to them, mainly because women are much more subtle than guys when it comes to showing their attraction towards someone. However, once you know the secrets, spotting the signs is easy. Just one of these actions is enough to act on, more than one then go for it! Here are the ways women may show that they like you:
1. When She Wants to Speak to You:
- She will point her feet in your direction when standing up.
- She may smile, or look away embarrassed when holding eye contact.
- She jerks her leg in your direction if sitting down with legs crossed.
- She adjusts her posture – sitting up straighter and holding in her belly.
- She faces you with her hips/legs towards you while sitting.
- She opens up her body language to you while standing.
- She brushes up against you unnecessarily when she passes.
- She looks at you twice before approach.
- She touches her hair when she notices you.
If you receive any of these gestures, definitely move in and begin conversation with her. The next aim is to move the interaction along to a point where the girl actually wants to continue pursuing a conversation with you. This may happen instantly, or it could take a while. If you have jumped straight in without any of the above signals, look for some of the below to know if she is interested.
2. If She is Interested in Extending the Interaction:
- She asks your name.
- She asks you questions
- She responds with extended answers to your questions.
So those are the signs that she likes you enough to want to talk to you, but how can you tell if she actually wants to get physical with you?
3. If She is Sexually Attracted to You:
- She strokes her neck when talking to you.
- She gazes at your mouth.
- She tilts head to the side when speaking to you.
- Her pupils dilate.
- She laughs at your jokes, even when they aren't funny.
- She is happy listening to you even when you are talking rubbish.
- She holds eye contact with you and doesn't look around the room or at her friends. (Note – if she is nervous and it is just not her character to hold strong eye contact, she could still be interested.)
- She is doesn't mind you touching her and entering her space.
- She is willing to leave her friends and stay with you.
- She laughs and hits you on the shoulder when you tease her.
- She looks at you in a dreamy way.
- She asks if you're single.
- She uses your name in conversation.
- She leans in towards you.
Knowing the signs that a girl is attracted to use is very useful, as it not only tells you whether or not to make the move but also helps to avoid crucial opportunities. Your success rate with women will increase significantly, just by knowing how to read women.
For more information on meeting and dating women...