Eight Characteristics that Give a Man the Absolute Best Chance to Score with Women
For a man, successfully meeting women is all about how you ACT. Period. Sure, you have to look halfway decent in the way you dress, stay groomed and not stink like the chunk of two month old polish sausage that I just found hiding in the back of my refrigerator the other day... but the make-or-break factor is and always will be the WORDS that come out of your mouth, and the ATTITUDE that underlies it.
With that in mind, here's eight points to load into your mental backpack when you're getting ready to go off to battle (which is to say, every day of your life...)
1) Remain Focused on the Game -- The art of attracting women is all about knowing how to engage them with a natural curiosity that shows you are at least a little bit interested in *their* world. Look for LifeLines (anything that she's hinting she would be open to talking about) and stay committed to working them. Forget about yourself. Fade out your own ego. There'll be plenty of time in the future to gab about your own amazing life.
Remember this: you are NEVER desperately looking for an "ear to bend" -- you are always looking to draw HER out instead. Only those lost souls with limited social contact hungrily crave the attention of any person they can corner into listening to their non-stop yabbering (I'm not trying to sound cruel here, just honest).
Tune out the surrounding world and focus in on her as if you were the only two people in the universe. If done properly (without any subservient whimpering), this kind of attention is flattering to her in an almost breathtakingly way.
2) Stay Calm -- Above all else, act like you're familiar with this whole process. Seduction always begins as a low pressure event. Place her at ease with your laid back demeanor, and let her slowly begin to feed off of it. Be a lighthearted flirt. Don't be obvious -- keep your interest vague so as to give everyone an "out" to protect all egos involved (both yours and hers). She will appreciate your tactful approach immensely, and be impressed with your consideration and charm.
3) Demonstrate Charisma (Likeability) -- Sometime during the course of the evening, offer a single simple compliment about something unique to her style and presentation about herself. No canned "You have such beautiful eyes..." compliments. Don't go overboard or make a big deal about ANY compliments that you pay her.
Make them seem casual and unplanned (a sudden pleasant thought that just popped into your head and slipped out before you could stop it...), then IMMEDIATELY move on to other topics. Trust me, she heard it.
4) Touch Her To Seduce Her -- Use any excuse you can dream up to get a hand on her. Of course I mean only in the appropriate places... an arm, shoulder, a hair brushback. Do not grope her like a desperate fool. Touch is extremely important because it demonstrates a sexual, "manly" interest in her and keeps you away from the deadly "nice-guy-friend" category. Just make sure you always keep it classy.
5) Risk Taking Is A Turn-On -- Take a chance... a bold comment, break the speed limit, whatever... Stay unpredictable and keep her a little off balance. Men are powerful and at ease with themselves , right? (see item #2...)
6) Be A Man, Not A Boy -- Keep your apartment styled in a mature fashion -- avoid the frat-house look even though your football buddies will probably declare you a big puss. A few REAL house plants (the kind you actually have to water... yee-gads!), and dark solids everywhere.
A few *paintings* (don't spend a fortune, just hit the flea markets) instead of the Pam Anderson poster. Got it? Also (very important) junk the "bunk" and get yourself a double-sized bed (because you entertain female company from time to time, that's why). Time to bury the Star Wars bed sheets too.
Keep a few bottles of wine in stock and the kind of goodies hiding around the house that a girl would like (popcorn, cheese, ice cream, etc.) for when you want to veg out in front of the tube and get her loosened up.
7) Nurture The Trance Of Romance -- Take her out to see a mushy chick flick by surprise... make a dinner and light a silly candle on a "spontaneous" whim (nothing is spontaneous to a real Seducer...). Do the things that trigger those romantic thoughts and dreams that attract women naturally by pulling up all their fuzziest memories. You'll score major points for creativity!
8) Project The Attitude Of The High Status Male -- You must NEVER allow yourself to act like a fawning "nice guy"... but you always want to SEEM like one. Imagine you have a harem waiting for you back home, and you're trying to determine if she would make a nice new addition. I'm serious. This is the kind of unspoken "winners" attitude that you must keep burning in the far recesses of your mind at all times when you're dating women.
Assume that she likes you and will respond favorably to your charm, but never assume you have a green light to start telling fart jokes or break into your full blown comedy club routine. Humor is all about the CLEVER observation of the absurdities of everyday life -- not the repeating of dumb jokes you read in Hustler or doing your lame celebrity impressions... ("Do I make you horny baby?")
That's why they call it a SENSE of humor... you need to base your wit on what you *sense* to be going on around you, which often lies beneath the obvious.
So there you have it. Try a few of these attitude adjustments for yourself -- maybe just as an experiment if you can't face the idea of actually changing anything permanently about yourself. Let me know what happens.
Mike Pilinski is the author of "Without Embarrassment: The Social Coward's Totally Fearless Seduction System"... a unique method of meeting girls that will have you making up for wasted time spent living in shy-guy hell from the very first moment you test it out.
Check it Out Here => http://www.highstatusmale.com