Why You Need to Get Women Feeling Emotions on Your Dates
On your last date, what EMOTION did you create?
I'm a seriously intellectual kinda guy, and I have to be careful to remember that women are more EMOTIONAL.
I have ended dates with the knowledge that the only emotion she felt was THINKING.
So here's my question: What emotion did you create on your last date?
A few possibilities...
- Fun — she just plain had fun at the movie and I was easy to be around.
- Laughter — after a long week, can you make her laugh?
- Unexpected — were you predictable or did you surprise her with something she's never been exposed to (such as IMAX, a fondue restaurant, etc.)?
- Challenge — did you establish right away that women do not control you with their manipulations?
- Style — did you look slightly different than other guys?
- Intrigue — this is where she learns something dramatic about you (you're thinking about joining the FBI) but you only divulge a small amount.
- Mental Stimulation — you show that you can think deeply but then switch to something less intense.
- Direction — where are you headed and does that sound exciting to her?