No Woman Is Perfect
And You Are Not a Chump!
For the love of all that's good in this world can we please stop putting women up on pedestals?
I'm reading some posts on the forum where guys just place their entire life's meaning on a person they have never even gotten to hug.
Take my simple test:
- Do you know a girl who just makes your heart pound a million miles a minute when you see her?
- Have you NOT gotten any romantic physical contact?
- Does she have a boyfriend or some other guy that she prefers over you for some "superficial reason?"
- Do you think that if she only got to know you — the REAL you that is — then she would fall in love with you?
- Do you think she's so gorgeous, and has the prettiest [fill body part here] that you compare other girls to her?
- Do you practice in your head the speech you're going to give her to tell her how you feel even though you know you're going to get rejected anyway?
If you answered YES to any of these questions then you, my friend, are a chump.
I'm sorry... it's true. Chump with a capital CHUMP.
You have fallen for what's called the goddess syndrome and you need to SNAP OUT OF IT!
There is no reason you should reflect all of your life's anxieties on any person.
Because they are not perfect. People are not perfect.
Next time you find yourself even remotely feeling like this about anyone, buy your Momma something nice. At least that woman did something for you.