Use Affirmations to Become More Confident and Successful with Women
Thoughts Can Be Your Greatest Ally or Your Worst Enemy
I will tell you a technique that has been really working for me...
Every day I read a list of affirmations that I came up with to replace bad thoughts with good thoughts.
I read them silently when I wake up, again at lunch, and out loud before I go to bed every day for a month, then I move on to new affirmations.
It is a form of cognitive thought reconstruction and it is extremely effective. Thoughts can be your greatest ally or your worst enemy and having healthy confident thoughts is vital to being successful with women and life in general.
If you don't think as a successful person, then you won't act like one.
Here are a few good ones to get you started:
- The more I like myself the more others like themselves.
- I am fully competent and capable in everything that I decide to do.
- I am highly creative, intelligent, attractive, energetic, sexy, witty, smart, healthy, wealthy and wise.
- I love myself unconditionally just as I am.
- I am the only person that I need.
- I feel comfortable around other people.
- Other people feel comfortable around me and enjoy my presence.
- I am fun and exciting to be with because I always have a good time.
- I am comfortable talking to women.
- I am comfortable touching women.
- Women to whom I pay attention are extremely lucky - I am what women want.
- I acknowledge my sexuality.
- I have to look my best all the time.
- Women must prove themselves worthy of my time and attention to receive it.
I've been doing it for 3 months now and it's making a hell of an improvement on my confidence and self-image, as well as how other people see me and feel about me.