She Doesn't Want Someone Who Is Boring and Predictable
Squash Boredom with These Great Dating Ideas
So you and your girlfriend have seen every movie ever made. Restaurants and nightclubs just don't move you like they used to. You're desperate for something new and exciting to do together.
Here are a few dating ideas to put some umph back into your relationship.
- Dine at a classy hotel restaurant and then rent a room for the night.
- Take a self-defense class together.
- Shop for bargains at a flea market.
- Go horseback riding (or take lessons).
- Picnic in the park (with wine).
- Spend a day at the zoo.
- Take an early morning walk together and watch the sun rise.
Remember, a woman enters into a relationship with you or goes out with you in the hope that you're going to "enrich" her life. She doesn't want someone who is boring and predictable.
Be unusual, unpredictable, spontaneous, and she will never grow tired of you.
Copyright © 1999