The Best Colognes
(according to The Cologne Guy at cologneguy.com)
Now I'm not too sure exactly how much weight to give to this list. After all The Cologne Guy is a freakin' GUY! But anyhow, here they are for your perusal.
- Acqua di Gio', by Giorgio Armani
- Boucheron, by Parfums Boucheron
- CKbe, by Calvin Klein
- DKMen, by Donna Karan
- Dolce & Gabbana, by Dolce & Gabbana
- Escape for Men, by Calvin Klein
- Eternity for Men, by Calvin Klein
- Herrera for Men, by Carolina Herrera
- HUGO, by Hugo Boss
- Joseph Abboud, by Joseph Abboud
- L'EAU D'ISSEY, by Issey Miyake
- Le Male, by Jean Paul Gaultier
- Obsession for Men, by Calvin Klein
- Polo, by Ralph Lauren
- Polo Sport, by Ralph Lauren
- Safari for Men, by Ralph Lauren
- "tommy", by Tommy Hilfiger
- Wings for Men, by Giorgio Beverly Hills
- Zino, by Zino Davidoff
And his favorite, and the only cologne he gives 5 stars to:
Egoiste Platinum, by Chanel.
Anyone tried Egoiste Platinum cologne? What do you think?
Or more importantly, what do the women think about you when you've got it on?
And, by the way, there is some evidence that outgoing, extroverted women tend to prefer men wearing spicier colognes, while the quieter, more introverted women tend to prefer floral scented men. So maybe you should consider choosing your weapon, er cologne, based upon the personality of the woman you're pursuing. Just a thought.
Copyright © 1999