Why Your First Date With a Woman Should Be Cheap
Next time you go out on your first date, change your routine a little bit.
Break your predictable dinner or drinks plans and do something different — something very simple and inexpensive. I call it a "$1.55 date" — that's what Starbucks charges for medium coffee these days.
Don't take me wrong. I am not cheap; I just know what works better — for you and her.
On your next first date — meet up at a coffee shop, have coffee, put your conversational and dating skills to the test by being positive, funny and interesting to talk to in an intimate, relaxed environment. Then, take a nice, slow walk together and see how things go.
Why is this so much better than dinner or drinks?
There are many reasons.
- You concentrate on each other and not on a plate of rice or a steak.
- You talk to the real person and not a woman who hides her true face behind alcohol.
- You don't come across as a wimp who has to pay to be with a woman.
- You show your dominance by controlling the situation without coming across as controlling.
- You find out much faster whether or not there is chemistry between two of you.
You get an extra bonus too — if she seems unhappy about such a "cheap" date — you get to see and lose the "bitch" early on without wasting too much time on her.
Save the scuba-diving and rock-climbing for later. Start simple and ... if they deserve it — move up.